|Dimensions||73 × 73 × 225 cm|
Top Corner Showcase, Biedermeier, 1820/30, Mahogany Veneer
This exclusive piece of furniture from the Biedermeier era goes particularly well in the living room or dining room. It convinces with its real wood veneer made of solid mahogany.
- era: Biedermeier, 1820/30
- Material: mahogany veneer on conifer wood
- 2-door substructure with recessed panels on stud feet
- recessed attachment, closed in the lower third
- the upper two thirds are glazed with straight bars
- straight, slightly protruding profiled cornice
The furniture is more likely to have veneer damage and additions.
Take this unique opportunity and get this exclusive furniture at a good price.
Unique item of our partner, certified by our expert team. Shipping is excluded. For better photos, a custom shipping quote or for any question feel free to reach out via E-Mail or phone. We are looking forward to your message.
1 in stock